Choosing a suitable site
Choosing a suitable site is important and will impact greatly on the success of your
business and in doing so you need to consider the following points:
- Can I get permission from the council and land owner to establish a car wash on the site?
- Is there an adequate power and water supply available on site?
- Are there sewer drains nearby?
- Is there an adequate car count passing the site?
- Is the site visible and easily accessible to the public?
- Is there sufficient space to queue and maneuver vehicles?
- Is there sufficient space to provide for the wash bay, drying bays and seating areas?
These points need to be cleared before even considering an installation. Remember that the availability and proximity of the services mentioned will affect the pricing as
will such items as the type of paving and wash bay structure you choose.