High-pressure aggregates of OERTZEN E series incorporate a unique synthesis of power and reliability. These machines do hard work for industrial users as well as for contractors - whatever is required - with 160 - 500 bar working pressure. All components are heavy duty and ensure a hassle free continuous operation witch gives confidence for planning and practice.
Oertzen high pressure cleaner E 500-30 cold water high pressure cleaner with 5 cvl, inline plunger pump (brass pump head, ceramic plungers) – tooth belt drive, maintenance free. Star Delta starting device, motor pump rpm 1450 1/min-slowly, quietly running machine, pump system pressure less by closing spray pistol (stand by operation) thermo valve protects pump from overheating. Water storage control protects the pump from cavitations, water micro filters protects the pump from soiled water, motor/pimp unit protected by a solid surrounding steel frame (powder coated) hose swivel prevents hp hose from messing up.
1. A productive tool beyond comparison - that's what E Series are presenting to their users.
2. High-pressure water proves its efficiency in many jobs of surface treatment. This may be de-rusting, removal of paint, high-pressure cleaning or drain cleaning and unclogging.
3. High value was set on extreme durability and reliability. This was achieved by high reserves for all components in construction process.
4. High pressure water inline plunger pumps are equipped with splash-oil lubricated, forged crankshafts, wear free ceramic plungers, forged brass cylinder heads and stainless steel valves.
5. Motor and pump are directly flanged to ensure perfect alignment and maintenance-free operation -with just one oil change every year.
6. A thermostatic relief valve protects each machine's pump against overheating if unit is run at closed spray gun for a longer time.
7. Operating is very easy and the layout of the machine is very robust - it is designed for rough handling in construction and contracting.
8. The attached CE sign ensures that all machines of E Series comply with national and European safety regulations.