Fixed Vacuum Systems
Powerful, compact suction systems which, used with our filter hoppers, create high performance centralised systems, even with extensive piping. They can be used in all industrial fields.
The creation of a centralised suction system certainly has many advantages:
- Recovering materials within the production cycle.
- Transferring the materials to a predefined collection point to then dispose of them in Big Bags or put them back into the production cycle.
- Keeping the production lines clean and efficient, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
- Improving the quality of the environment in your company.
- Improving the safety of the work environment, reducing the risk of accidents
Example of use in chemical industry
The unit comprises of a 22 Kw CENTRAL Vacuum Cleaning Unit (ATEX zone 22), 1,3 m HOPPER, compressed air filter, compressed air tank for filter cleaning and a level sensor.
- VACUUMED MATERIAL: dust of melaminic resins (toxic)
- DESCRIPTION: fixed centralised cleaning system. Necessary when cleaning areas that cannot be reached easily and on footpaths
- ADVANTAGES: easier cleaning and healthier working environment.