Our Sales Team
At ITS Africa, we have 14 specialist sales people who are very experienced and competent in the cleaning industry. All our sales staff has been specialist trained in technical application technology by our European suppliers who are all leaders in their specific field.
Our entire sales team draws on our national technical resources where even technically complicated cleaning applications can be resolved.
Our Service Department
Due to our extensive fleet of service vehicles at ITS Africa, we are able to offer a genuine 24 hour/ 7 days a week service to our premium customers.
We operate a C-Track system throughout our 17-vehicle fleet, thus allowing our call service operators to establish the nearest service vehicle to a given breakdown to ensure a prompt turnaround time .Within each region we have a standby technician for after-hours and emergency call-outs. Our dedicated contact number is issued to all our premium customers as well as each of the owners personal after-hours contact number.
Service & Repairs
At ITS Africa, our servicing and repairs are carried out in our factory registered workshops in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein and George, adding to a total of 18 qualified technicians nationwide.
Our Product Range
Housekeeping & Laundry Trolleys, Vacuums, Industrial High Pressure Cleaners, Hot & Cold Water Mobile Stationary Units, Auto Scrubber/ Driers,Sweepers, Spray Extraction Cleaners, Steam Cleaners, Car Wash Systems, Barrel Cleaners, Road sweepers, Track & turf cleaning equiment, Mopping Equipment, HACCP Brushware, Hygiene Dispensers & Chemicals. ITS Africa also manufactures specialized products that differentiates us from the regular run of the mill suppliers as our dedicated design team handles each project individually.
Full Maintenance Agreements
We have a full maintenance agreement plan for all equipment sold by ITS Africa. This program allows us to perform preventative maintenance as opposed to corrective maintenance which renders much more expensive. This program guarantees the client preferential call-out and a guaranteed minimum visit of by-monthly. These contracts includes all consumables as well as wearing parts ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Training and maintenance of equipment
- Should we be favoured with your valued business, we undertake to train staff in the correct handling and maintenance of our products.
- Installation and travelling is subject to location.
- To this end we are only too pleased to conduct refresher courses should these be required.
NCCA MEMBER / SUPPLIER
ITS Africa are proud members of the NCCA, As a member we subscribe unconditionally to:
- Provide appropriate services to meet customer needs, at prices economic to both parties
- Employ competent staff and make them effective through training and the provision of suitable equipment and materials
- Respect competitors within the spirit of free enterprise
- Promote the Industry through professionalism at all levels
- Comply with the statutes and the Association’s constitution and to be open to audit in order to ensure compliance.
Do you need to deep clean, upgrade, renovate or simply maintain to a high standard on a daily basis? All you need is a basic workhorse designed with power and performance to do the job and give the results with less effort on the user and more power in and power out. Keep it simple, consider interchangeable – we give it to you all in one, contact us now.