Powerful, compact suction systems which, used with our filter hoppers, create high performance centralised systems, even with extensive piping. They can be used in all industrial fields.
The creation of a centralised suction system certainly has many advantages:
- Recovering materials within the production cycle.
- Transferring the materials to a predefined collection point to then dispose of them in Big Bags or put them back into the production cycle.
- Keeping the production lines clean and efficient, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
- Improving the quality of the environment in your company.
- Improving the safety of the work environment, reducing the risk of accidents
Example of use in chemical industry
The unit comprises of a 22 Kw CENTRAL Vacuum Cleaning Unit (ATEX zone 22), 1,3 m HOPPER, compressed air filter, compressed air tank for filter cleaning and a level sensor.
- VACUUMED MATERIAL: dust of melaminic resins (toxic)
- DESCRIPTION: fixed centralised cleaning system. Necessary when cleaning areas that cannot be reached easily and on footpaths
- ADVANTAGES: easier cleaning and healthier working environment.